• DopeApeClub is a non-fungible token collection built on the Ethereum network, with 9,999 items in total.
• Since its release, it has had 2655 owners and 19,353 collections sales at an average price of 0.11 ETH (~$173.63).
• The value of NFTs can be determined by the first-mover advantage, opportunists exploiting market growth and the level of development and promotion by its creators and community.
What is an DopeApeClub?
DopeApeClub are a non-fungible tokens collection built on the Ethereum network launched in 2 July, 2022. 9,999 items of the DopeApeClub collection can now be viewed at OpenSea.
How many owners does the DopeApeClub collection have? The total number of owners has reached 2655 within 235 days since its release. NFT Collection DopeApeClub Price and Sales The market capitalization of DopeApeClub NFT collection is 351.86 ETH. Since created the DopeApeClub, 19,353 collections sales were made at an average price of 0.11 ETH (~$173.63 at the time of writing). This created a total volume in 2,073.341 ETH. The floor price of DopeApeClub is 0.015 and the 30-day trading volume is kept at 7.91 ETH. The payment tokens of the DopeApeClub collection are ETH, WETH, USDC, APE.
Why are some NFTs expensive and others not?
NFTs are very new to the blockchain ecosystem and are still in their infancy. It is an emerging market meaning there is no historical data or precedence that can assist in determining the value of an NFT. NFT projects that started at the beginning of the market boom have garnered legitimacy purely because they had a first-mover advantage
• Bitcoin (BTC/USD) maintained strong upward momentum early in the Asian session as it explored bids above the 24000 figure.
• Technical support levels and areas of potential buying pressure are around the 23833, 23552, 23171, 23134, 22878, 22717, 22674, 22101, 21439, and 21295 areas.
• Stops are cited below the 21047, 20874, 20724, and 20370 levels with upside price objectives related to buying pressure around the 16326.16 area include the 25455, 25774, 27609 and 28004 levels.
Bitcoin Price Momentum
Bitcoin (BTC/USD) maintained strong upward momentum early in the Asian session as it explored bids above the 24000 figure following its acute ascent to a fresh multi-month high around the 24903 level. Stops were elected above a series of upside price objectives during the massive rally.
Technical Support Levels
Technical support levels and areas of potential buying pressure are identified around the 23833, 23552, 23171
• ChainwireWebacy has successfully closed a $4M seed round to support its goal of making web3 safer.
• The round was led by gmjp, and included notable investors such as Gary Vaynerchuk and AJ Vaynerchuk, Mozilla Ventures, Soma Capital, and more.
• Webacy is building comprehensive products to help people protect their self-custodied digital assets.
ChainwireWebacy Raises $4M Seed Round
ChainwireWebacy has announced the successful closure of a $4M seed round to support its goal of making web3 safer. gmjp led the round which also included Gary Vaynerchuk and AJ Vaynerchuk, Mozilla Ventures, Soma Capital, DG Daiwa Ventures, Quantstamp, CEAS Investments, Dreamers, and Miraise. This is Webacy’s second round of financing following a pre-seed raise in late 2021. Notable previous investors include Pareto Holdings, Quiet Capital, LOI Venture, MetaverseHQ, and Origin Protocol. Louis Kang from gmjp commented on the investment saying they are excited to back founders building important companies that solve important problems in the world today in web3.
AJ Vaynerchuk’s Involvement
AJ Vaynerchuk from VaynerFund also shared his thoughts on why this investment was made: „We’ve seen a huge need for safety products amongst our communities at VaynerSports Pass and Veefriends. Our brand clients see the need to engage their customers while maintaining responsible and safe habits.“ He continued to say no one wants to make wrong moves that might get them hacked – which is what Webacy aims to mitigate by providing solutions like Wallet Watch (real-time wallet monitoring), Backup Wallet (for loss of access or keys), Panic Button (bulk send assets to safe house wallet), Crypto Will (ensure assets are with beneficiaries).
Smart Contract Technology
Maika Isogawa CEO & Founder of Webacy commented on how they use smart contract technology: „Webacy helps create intelligent tools using smart contracts the way they were meant to be used,“ said Maika Isogawa. With mass movement of assets off centralized environments into self-managed wallets protection is even more important than ever before! Smart contracts enable triggers that transfer assets safely into backup wallets or beneficiaries if needed.
Raising Total Financing To Over $5M
The two rounds bring Webacy’s total financing to over $5M including investments from Pareto Holdings Quiet Capital LOI Venture MetaverseHQ and Origin Protocol . These funds will be used furthering Webacys mission bringing enhanced digital safety to masses through their suite of products..
With this new funding round for ChainwireWebcy users can now rest assured knowing their digital assets are protected with intelligent tools built using smart contract technology! By creating an environment that allows everyone transact securely with digital asset ownership we have taken another step towards being safe online in web3!
• Mastercard’s former NFT product lead, Satvik Sethi, has made allegations of workplace mistreatment and sold his resignation letter as an NFT.
• Sethi claimed Mastercard cut his salary package by 40%, which he had to supplement with side jobs, and that he was harassed by management.
• After resigning, Sethi asked for support in minting an NFT of his resignation letter, with 100% proceeds going towards survival.
Mastercard’s Fumbled Foray Into the Crypto Space
Payments tech firm Mastercard began its foray into Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) sometime in 2021. However, this move has been mired in controversy after Satvik Sethi, its former NFT product lead, made public allegations of workplace mistreatment as he resigned and even went forth to mint and sell his resignation letter as an NFT.
Sethi’s Allegations Against Mastercard
Sethi railed against the payments tech giant for allegedly mistreating him and downplaying his role in the company’s ambition to enter the crypto space. He claimed that Mastercard cut out his salary package by 40%, during a bear cycle when industry-wide decline in NFTs was seen. This also coincided with his decision to move from New York City to London. Moreover, Sethi asserted that he was harassed by the management due to „a series of mismanaged processes, miscommunication [and] internal inefficiency.“
Resignation Letter Minted As An NFT
After resigning from Mastercard, Sethi asked his Twitter followers to support him with the minting of an NFT: his own resignation letter. The NFT in question was minted for 0.023 ETH with 100% of proceeds going towards survival funds for the former employee.
Loss Of British Work Visa
Following this debacle with Mastercard and leaving their employ, Sethi will soon lose his British work visa and will have no other option but to return back home to India where he plans on working from for the foreseeable future.
Mastercard’s foray into new technologies such as blockchain and cryptocurrency has led them into murky waters due to controversies such as these caused by disgruntled employees who have taken it upon themselves to use new technologies such as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) against them. It is yet another example of how technology can be used against corporations or individuals alike if not handled properly – which could potentially cause long-term reputational damage if companies do not take proper steps to address these issues immediately after they arise.